I’ve been wanting to do this for a while so I’m going to start with what I’m wearing today and maybe this ‘pointless outfit post’ idea will stick and become an everyday occurence?
IDK…it’s totally pointless but it’s my blog and fashion is a big part of my life so may as well make it a part of my blog!
I took these photos in my apartment living room…sorry for the bad lighting and terrible quality–I used my webcam to take the shots!
Maxidress: Rue21 $8
Blue Shirt: PacSun $10
Scarf: DIY scarf
And so this post isn’t completely pointless I wanted to share with you what I’m currently reading:
- Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne: It’s fun reading the original stories from Milne. Winnie the Pooh is a great character but I prefer the 1926 version.
- Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis: A great three part series from C.S. Lewis who also wrote those famous Narnia books. This series is geared more toward adults, but it’s still completely strange. I like it!
- Chrisitianity in Crisis by Hank Hanegraff: Hank Hanegraff…the Bible Answer Man on the radio. Taylor listens everyday to him and I listen when I’m with Taylor because I don’t have a working radio! I haven’t started this book yet but Taylor and I have talked about it numerous times.
MY BIG “TO DO TODAY” LIST
- Clean my room! It’s a disaster
- Design flyer for Northside Christian Center
- T-shirt Designs for school