I have so much to talk about…to relay, in a journal-like fashion so that I can stumble across this very post and say, “Hey you know what? I did that on that day.” And really why else would I be blogging?
However. It is nearing 1 AM and I’m super tired so for now I’m going to do a quick recap of everything && hopefully go into further detail on another near-future day.
1. 11AM-1PM: Had a successful yet nerve-wrecking errands run. Got a lot accomplished just in time for class 🙂
2. 12:40PM: Around this time on my errands run I’m being held up by Wal-Mart security: long-story-short: an unopened flashdrive given to me by my boss sets off the door alarms && Wal-Mart thinks I was trying to steal. They chose not to believe me until they saw me NOT EVEN GO INTO THE electronics department before they let me go. Just doing their job, but a bit inconvienent.
3. 1:02: A bit late for class because of Wal-Mart scandal (hold onto your purses, ladies & look out for me!) My group’s website was due & we had no clue. I pulled an entire website out in about 30 minutes. Yay group. 🙂
4. 5-8:30PM: Head to my FIRST Marshall football game–for my little brother, Devin (8th grade). Good seeing some family, and snapped tons of photos. Luckily it was their homecoming so my step-brother, Johnathan (9th grade) was also playing in the band for a high school pep rally. Unfortunately I couldn’t get too many shots of him, but it was fun watching. (definitely a post about my first football game will be in order ;))
5. My lovely cousin, Katy is going to be a mime for halloween & I really wanted to make the mini top hat she had in mind, so she let me! Photos of that coming soon, as well. It’s cute. 🙂
6. I want to wear this outfit. Of course, it’s an Olsen. Yes, I just did a post about them. I just really want to wear this outfit. Today I bought a sweatshirt and leggings…I had a belt. If only the weather would cool down just a smidgen more. And because I don’t have my camera close by to show you any photos of my version of the outfit…I’ll show ya what I’ve been looking at.
What do you think about this 80/90’s trend? Idk…sweatshirt& leggings…i like it. 🙂
Good night, all. Cooler, more hip, happenin’ posts comin’ soon. 😉