I wanted to give Taylor something really awesome this Valentine’s Day so took a bunch of pictures of me! Conceited, I know!
But oh how these pictures turned out! They were fun and a workout! And they were the surprise I was excited to show you!
BEHIND THE SCENES
1. I set up my Canon Rebel xsi on a tripod and turned the lens high above my head, and set an automatic timer. And then, an hour of jumping up and down ensued!
2. I then went into Photoshop and chose ‘Posterize’ filter in a red color
3. Then I chose from an array of brushes for a fun look
4. There were three ‘parts’ to my photos:
1. A booklet I made that had a hand written letter from me to him.
2. A story using pictures where the first photo was me with a heart thought bubble and it the last photo was hearts bursting out of the thought bubble, the message being “My love can not be contained.”
3. A ton of random jumping photos–I chose the craziest photos for this section!
I had SUCH fun creating this! Even if you don’t have any editing software, I would recommend shooting a photo shoot where everyone is jumping! It’s perfect for any occasion, or non occasion.