I don’t know why I decided to decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving.
I’m hiding this fact from the outside world. (No Christmas decor in the windows…yet.)
This weekend I….
1. Put up the Christmas tree
2. Rode around on a motorcycle
3. Determined the Thanksgiving dessert I’ll be making
4. Bought two shirts
5. Ate chocolate chip pancakes
6. Learned about gratefulness.
I am grateful for the life I’m living. It’s not too fancy, thrilling, or important. But it’s a life I like living. I won’t be taking it for granted.